10/16/13

Please Pass The Dance! Friday, October 25th, 2013!

Danita Shaheen in "We Apologize For Any Inconvenience"

I am so excited to show my work next week during the Third Street Music School Artist Series! As part of a shared bill with Banana Peel Dance in Please Pass the Dance I will be presenting my two new works, "Missed Connection" & "We Apologize For Any Inconvenience"  
Here's a little blurb:


On Friday, October 25th "Please Pass The Dance" will feature two collaborative performances from Remi Harris and Pearl Marasigan of HalloHallo & Kim Almquist and Aaron Draper of Banana Peel Dance. At the Anna-Maria Kellen Auditorium at Third Street Music School, these artists and dancers will convene to engage spontaneity, relationships and transition. This event is free and family friendly. We will accept donations if you feel so inclined. Moreover we hope that you'll join us as we explore new ideas and show some incredible new choreography!


Please Pass The Dance
Friday, October 25th
Third Street Music School
235 East 11th street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10003
7:00pm sharp! 

ALSO!!! We are fundraising to cover the costs of this production! We value and appreciate all the Artists we work with and we want to be able to them for their time and hard work! If you are interested in supporting our fantastic company, please click on the link below to donate today! All the money raised will go straight to the Artists, please support!!!
Go Fund Me!
Werk!
R

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope it's a great night for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kevinmarsh135
      Thank you! I had a Tech rehearsal yesterday that was a little shaky, but I know my dancers will pull through. It''s funny I'm more nervous showing my work than performing myself.
      Have a wonderful weekend!
      R

      Delete