10/6/13

"Missed Connection"


Dani Harris & Adrienne Wagner in "Missed Connection"



Dancers: Dani Harris & Adrienne Wagner
Choreography: Remi Harris/dancesbyremi
Title: "Missed Connection"

Hey y'all!
So excited to be working on this new piece with these talented dancers. "Missed Connection" explores our relationships to each other and our smart phones particularly on a crowded subway train. We will have our official premiere soon with original music by Greg H.
What's your favorite way to pass the time on the train? Music, reading, angry birds?
Leave your thoughts in the comments below; I'd love to hear what you do!
R

4 comments:

  1. I like when I'm on the train and the flight attendant wheels up the aisle that cart that has alcohol on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kevinmarsh135
      If only!!! That would significantly improve my commuting experience!

      Delete
  2. Funny, when I saw Missed Connection I thought of the Missed Connection page on Craigs List. Familiar? Pretty fascinating stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kevinmarsh135
      It's sort of a nod to the Craig's list section, missed connections. I thought about all those times on the train where I was so close to another person, I felt like I should have gotten their number! I don't think it will go the sexual route tho, just a bit intimate. :)
      Thank for your comments, they are always hilarious and insightful!
      Remi

      Delete