11/30/12

Happy Friday!



It's Friday!!!
I'm starting to get my feet REALLY wet with this blog. When someone asks me what tinta is about, I generally shrug and say "things I like at the moment." There will always be some element of performing and visual arts but I'm still fine tuning the content of this space, much like I'm fine tuning my life. When I get in these "moods" and re-evaluate everything, it's nice to hear of others who are making it work.

Franchesca Ramsey was featured as one of Paper Magazine's "Beautiful People 2012". You may remember her as one of the standouts of those much hyped "Sh!t People Say" spin offs. Homegirl wore a blonde wig, put on her best Valley girl accent and starred in "Sh!t White Girls Say…to Black Girls. That was probably one of my favorites of the spin offs. did you see this video? Which one of these was your favorite?

Peep the full interview at Paper Mag
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment