8/15/12

It's my window, I can't stand the rain….

One of the companies I dance for, Dance Cat-alyst, performed at the Downtown Dance Festival yesterday and today in NYC. Yesterday the performance was delayed for about an hour and a half due to the rain and even afterwards the stage was so slippery that I almost bit it a few times. Nothing is worse than having to hold back for fear of falling in front of an audience! Today, as we were towards the end of our piece, the rain began to fall meaning the stage was about to get dangerous. We had one casualty (sorry D!) but we soldiered on! Werk!
We got some great footage of us dancing on an elevated stage in front of the NYC backdrop; pretty breathtaking. I ran into some old friends who were also performing at the festival. The dance world can be so small sometimes.
ps Check out our skittle colored ballet shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment