8/12/12

Actually, I'm from Brooklyn




This is the Tobacco Warehouse in Dumbo Park right underneath the Brooklyn Bridge. I did my first post college dance gig here with Keigwin + Company many years ago. I always thought this space was beautiful. With the angular shape, roofless structure, and the Brooklyn Bridge right above, I always knew I wanted to film a dance here. Its still in its first stages but I got my good friend Amanda, (who is amazing) to take part in this site specific project. I also got word that this space will be turned into a building for a Theatre Company in less than 3 years so I need to get moving. I'm aiming for a Summer 2013 completion. Below is a link to what I have so far. Let me know what you think!
Get up and get movin'...
Amanda's solo part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment